Why You Might Need a Book Summary Service
A book summary is something authors should consider writing after they have completed writing their book. If you are an author yourself and have written a book, there is a chance you will need several summaries of your book that are different lengths. Book summaries are needed for marketing purposes, promotion and back cover copy of a book. Book authors should also have a brief summary of their book that can be given verbally when asked by those interested. Your book summary can:
- Be used on your personal website to help promote your book
- Be posted on internet book forums and in notices for online groups
- Provide focus in speaking about your book
In many cases it is advisable to write several summaries of different lengths. Three summaries ranging in length from 100 words up to 500 words will generally suffice.
What to Include in a Book Summary
A book summary is a brief description of the book, written with the purpose of generating enough interest in those reading the summary, to make them want to read the entire book. Some of the basic guidelines for book summary writing include:
- Introduce the main characters and the plot
- Show the main conflicts facing characters and ask questions that will generate reader interest
- Write the summary in present tense
- Write summaries in third person
- Include teasers and/or cliffhangers
- Doesn’t reveal any conclusions
Confusion may sometimes occur when discussing a book summary and a book synopsis. The book summary asks questions and presents problems with the purpose of generating interest without giving too much away. A synopsis presents the entire story in more detail including the ending. Some authors have trouble writing their own book summary. If you are having difficulty writing a book summary we offer a book summary service that can help.
We Can Write a Book Summary for You
The book summary service we offer can shoulder the task of book summary writing for you. Our writers are skilled professionals, who specialize in writing book summaries. They have extensive experience and can extract and rewrite key points in a book that will generate interest without revealing too much. Every book summary we provide is professionally proofread and edited. The finished book summary you receive is guaranteed to be error free and delivered on time. Some of the other benefits of using our book summary service include:
- Affordable rates suitable even for those with limited budgets
- Fast and easy online order and payment process
- Friendly and helpful customer support available around the clock, 24/7, to address any concerns or questions you have.
- Complete customer confidentiality
When you want a book summary that generates interest, contact us and let our book summary experts take care of all of your book summarizing needs. As well we can help you with medical record summary or any other document summary.
Feel free to contact our support team for brilliant book summary writing!
Image credit: https://lavc.edu/writingcenter/handouts/writingsummary.html