What’s an article analysis? This is writing to make an argument about the topic. The main goals of it are identifying and explaining the arguments used by the author. The analysis is avoiding or minimizing a report, but it is about evaluating the argument of the novelist. Now if you want to learn more about it and ways to write a rundown, check out the following.
What Parts Should Be Included in Research Article Analysis?
Writing an article analysis has the following parts. Many of them start with an outline before going to the main arguments. It is a concise analysis, which is written in a straightforward manner. What helps writers of this analysis are creating and following an outline to keep the focus.
- Introduction: work being analyzed, reviewed or criticized; present thesis; previews of the argument
- Short breviary: presents what research how to know about your argument
- Argument: involves mini-thesis in proving the truth of the arguments; composes the bulk of the paper
- Conclusion: ways how you’ve proven your arguments; the significance of your argument; offers potential avenues for more research
Follow this article analysis essay structure if you’re writing. Take note you must still cite the sources of information through endnotes or footnotes or parenthetical citation even if you’re using only one source. You should also double-check the assignment to ensure you’re not leaving any significant points.
4 Most Popular Research and Science Online Magazines
- PLOS: It is a nonprofit innovator and publisher of breakthrough science researchers and journals helping the whole world understand the most important researchers that affect daily lives. They have more than 200K research articles published. They published researchers from scientists from more than 190 countries, and many of them are 61 laureates.
- Science Direct: It is an online magazine where to find medical, technical and scientific researchers. The journal publication website has published journals and books that cover reference information, education and decision support, among others.
- Nature Research: The website publishes high-impact medical and scientific information online and in print. They publish online databases, journals, and services in industries including chemicals, physical, life, clinical medicine, and applied science. You can look into this source if you need to write a summary of an economic article within the last month.
- Frontiers: It is open access and online conclusion generator that has published many research studies to audiences. It offers journals reviewed by young people and they connect the best scientists to their audience. The website is proud to bring innovative studies and research to the next generation.
- SAGE: The organization is the 5th largest among journals publishers, and it has more than 1000 journals in social science, technology, and humanities, among others. They have also over 400 published on behalf of institutions and societies.
You’d Get Incredible Article Analysis Essay From This Website
Knowing about those magazines, you ‘d be able to look for a source for your research papers. You may also use them when finding research papers to write a conclusion and submit the assignment. Now if you want to know how to write an article analysis, you should check out the following tips.
- Know the structure of a paper you work with. It must be in paragraph form. It must not also include subheadings.
- Write the introduction to identify the topic, the article, and the question. You must identify the findings and thesis of the article you would write the outline for.
- Write the body. This part should be able to explain how the evidence and arguments are supporting the thesis. You may also explain the findings and methods, which are making predictions and connections.
- Write a conclusion. You must be able to explain the importance of the implications of the findings or argument.
Using these tips, you could make it clear and focus. But while you’re using only one source, you must not still forget to cite the source. Ask your professor about the citation style to use and be clear about it before writing the brief version to avoid any mistakes later. You may also check out a good research article analysis that would provide further ideas.
Now you know all the needed info about how to write article analysis. Again, you must identify the problems, questions or thesis and the supporting ideas, use only relevant information and example from the source, write concisely and edit your analysis article.