In the article “Why Doesn’t GM Sell Crack?” Michael Moore argues that companies need to be regulated so that they do not take actions that hurt the community or environment. He explains that many people believe that companies should have the right to do whatever will make the most money. However, he disagrees with this philosophy. He gives the example of selling crack, which would be very profitable for companies but bad for the consumers and the community. This example shown by Las Positas College illustrates how the government does make some laws to restrict companies and protect society. Moore points out that most Americans agree that a company should not be able to sell crack just to make a profit. Therefore, he argues, we might extend this reasoning to other harmful actions, such as polluting the environment or treating workers unfairly. Moore believes that companies should be restricted from committing actions that hurt society.
Difficulties Which May Arise Within the Process
Some people couldn’t the report because they don’t comprehend its content, they may use the assistance of a service. They don’t spend enough time focusing on the message of the video and use a tool instead, so they couldn’t come up with an effective, succinct outlining. Many of them also try to recall blow-by-blow events in the movie. What they don’t know is that they don’t have to write everything which took place there, but they only need to sum up the main points presented. So, how to summarize a video? Let’s read below!
Tips to Help with Creating an Incredible Conclusion
- Watch the video and focus on watching. If you didn’t understand it the first time, watch it again. You may also ask help from the teacher or professor if you don’t understand certain areas presented in the video.
- Get down to the answers to the questions – what, where, when, why and how. These would be the bare bones to write a quick rundown. This is the main paragraph of it which would give readers a quick overview of what the video is about. Thus, be able to get the important details to answer these questions.
- Write down notes while watching. Write down the main points presented in the video. You may also write keywords or clue words, which will remind you about the essentials presented in the video.
- Organize the material. Start with the video report writing using a clear identification of the work. Identify background information, including main point, title and author. Present the summary videos n a neutral fashion.
- Write in a concise manner. The video summaries must be short and to the point. Conclude the overview with the main point discussed.
- Review your work. Check for information accuracy. Be ready to revise when needed.
- Find your mistakes. Look for spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes.
- Be punctual. Submit before the deadline.
Techniques to Implement
Using a video and asking students to write an overview of it, you could assist them to develop their thinking skills. One of the main techniques in summarizing video for students is to choose only the essential points, not all the information presented in the video. Another technique in writing the video synopsis is to fit selected information well together so that the synopsis would flow logically.
Doing so, students would also be able to connect the ideas properly. Students, therefore, must be able to pick only the essential points in the video presentation or report so that they do writing a summary video in a connected, logical and general way.
Why Hire a Professional to Help
By getting assistance from a professional in summarizing video, you should be sure your video brief would come out perfectly! They know how to write all types of summaries, including essays, research papers and thesis papers, among others. They could also submit a paper before the deadline. These professionals also have a solid background of experience and mastery in writing and in various fields. They know how to construct a succinct brief version of a paper which would contain all the main points presented in the original version.
Don’t be left behind! Write an amazing outline by getting assistance from the pros today!